Costo de vida mensual básico
Alquiler en piso compartido165
Participación de utilidades13
Suscripción a Internet32
Ejemplo de costo de estilo de vida
Combo de comida rápida5
Boleto de cine6
Pinta de cerveza local2
Acerca de Morocco
Estudiar en Morocco
¿Qué tipo de visa necesitas?
Nombre de la visa
Precio y moneda
The student visa fees for Morocco vary based on the nationality of the applicant.
For US citizens, the fees are the following:
- 3 to 90 days stay period (one entry): $23.85
- 3 to 90 days stay period (two entries): $35.80
¿Quién puede solicitar la visa?
Many nationalities can enter Morocco for up to 90 days without a visa.
If your study course is longer than 90 days, you will need to get a student visa.
¿Dónde puedes hacer la solicitud?
Moroccan embassy / Online
Apply for your student visa at the nearest Moroccan embassy in your resident country. You may also be able to send in the application online.
¿Cómo hacer la solicitud?
Apply for the visa after you have received a letter of admission to a recognized institution in Morocco.
You will typically need to submit the following documentation:
- A visa application form duly filled out and signed
- Original passport (valid for over 6 months at the entry date)
- Copy of the original passport (Pages 1-3)
- Two passport size color photos with white background
- Copy of the admission letter or class registration issued by the school in Morocco
- Copy of the plane tickets or of the confirmed reservation
- Certification that you have the required amount of money for maintenance based on the length of your course.
¿Cuándo debe solicitarlo?
The application processing times are between 2 and 15 working days.
The student visa to Morocco is typically valid for a period of 3 years.
Tiempo de procesamiento
Oportunidades de trabajo
Foreign residents cannot work in jobs that could be filled by a Moroccan citizen. Student visa holders are usually not allowed to work while they study in Morocco. Check with your embassy.
Horas por semana
¿Por qué necesita este tipo de visa?
Your visa application may be rejected if you are not able to show proof of the required funds, or if you provide incorrect or incomplete documents.
Please note that before a visa can be issued, all student visa applicants must demonstrate strong social and economic ties to their country of residence such that compel their return after a temporary study stay in Morocco.
- ESMAC : École Supérieure des Métiers des Arts appliqués et de la Culture
- IES Abroad
- Ostelea Morocco
- Dar Loughat cross-cultural language center
- Al Akhawayn University (in Ifrane)
- Superior Institutions of Science & Technology (SIST)
- Hassan 2 University Casablanca
- L’Université Abdelmalek Essaâdi
- Mundiapolis University Executive