General application deadlines
- Before 1 April: for non-EEA citizens (this includes UK students).
- Before 1 September: for EEA citizens / non-EEA citizens living in Belgium with a valid residence permit.
Please note that your application should contain most of the required documents by the relevant deadlines above. The only documents you may submit at a later date are your diploma (if you are a last-year student, your proof of English proficiency and your APS certificate (if applicable).
Please note you should pay a €50 application fee if you have a non-Belgian diploma. We will send you an email with payment instructions for a bank transfer after applying if you should pay this fee. The application fee is non-refundable but will be deducted from your tuition fees if you are accepted and enroll.
When asked to pay an application fee, please note we cannot process your application until the payment has been deposited into our account.
Prospective students can provide proof of sufficient knowledge of English as the language of instruction by meeting one of the following criteria:
- having a diploma of secondary or higher education where English was the language of instruction;
- having successfully completed one of the following language proficiency tests corresponding to the Common European Framework of Reference with minimum level B2:
- · TOEFL iBT (or special home edition) with min. level: 79;
- · IELTS (or IELTS Indicator) with min. overall level: 6.5;
- · ITACE with min. level: B2;
- · Cambridge English Qualification Scale with min. level: 170;
Certificates and other proof of language tests may not pre-date the first enrolment by more than five years.
Academic requirements and required documents
Please find all details on our ‘How to apply’ page